- You should be aware that companies outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not have data protection laws.
- If you provide sensitive information when using the services on our site, we will not disclose these sensitive data to any person for any purpose without your express consent.
- You authorize us to use, store, or process in any way personal information, including but not limited to your name and address, which personally recognize you (“personal information”) for the provision of services and products available through our website .
- You agree to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act regarding the use of any personal data.
- You agree that we may use this personal information to send you information about new products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. This will be the case if you register and become a member of Vanessa Hotel through our website or if you accept offers while making a reservation.
- Any information you provide in connection with any transaction regarding your credit or debit card numbers, expiration date and billing or delivery address will be used by us to process the transactions. These details will be stored on a secure server and encrypted and may be used by us to facilitate and personalize future transactions with you. We are fully aware of and take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. You accept the inherent effects of security through online transactions and over the Internet. For your security we use Comodo SSL Certificate one of the most popular and best security programs and we are not responsible for any breach of this site’s security.